• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS Cherokee Rear Seats

Eric S.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
LH and RH rear seats from a 1964 Piper Cherokee 235 I believe they are Part numbers 96827-00 (Left) and 96827-01 (Right) but not 100% sure. Overall in descent condition and hardly used as the airplane had the rear bench seat installed and these were just spare.

Pickup at 0TX1 (Pecan Plantation, TX) $600 OBO for the pair.

Plus shipping if not local pick up.

Seat.jpgSeat2.jpgSeat3.jpg.Seat.jpgSeat2.jpgSeat3.jpgSeat4.jpgSeat5.jpgSeat6.jpgSeat7.jpg

ScottS

Reaction score
Wild. I have never actually seen a 235 without the Bench seat. that is the main thing we don't like about our 235 is the bench seat as we used to like taking out one or both rear seats out of the 140 to haul bigger stuff. What was used as a base to connect the seats to? Plywood?

Eric S.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
@ScottS honestly I don't know as they came with the aircraft when I bought it and I never used them as hardly ever flew with more than 2 people in it for any extended period of time. The seats are listed in the parts manual for a 235 past a certain serial number, hence my assumption of the part numbers.

Unfortunately just sold the plane, as upgrading, and completely forgot about these so new owner didn't get them and as far as I can tell they were used in the PA28R as well.

Snip from the parts manual:

1611772309400.png

Latest posts