• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Brightline Pilot Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that Gallagher Aviation is Brightline Bag's newest authorized dealer. We now stock and ship several different Brightline preconfigured and customizable bags. I started using Brightline Bags after meeting a fellow pilot and friend whom introduced me to them in Idaho. I thought they were the coolest thing in the world with how adaptable they were. So in 2016 I picked up the B4 Swift Bag and I have never looked back. It was the pilot bag to end all the rest of the bags I had collected over the years. I also have Center Section Four that I attach periodically to bring along four headsets to N11GG. Otherwise, I carry my two Bose headsets, flash light, extra batteries, charging cables, and some other small pilot gear with me anytime I go fly. That combination forces me to bring what I actually need and I have never wanted anything more. You can check them out on my new online store at the link below.

Brightline Bag Website Link <-- Website link here
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call me here
[email protected] <-- Email me here

Attachments

• BrightLine Logo.jpg
    BrightLine Logo.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 0
  • B7Flight_1.JPG
    B7Flight_1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • B7Flight_5.JPG
    B7Flight_5.JPG