• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: Beat the Price Increase - Whelen LED Lighting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings Piper Forum members!

I want to let you know that Gallagher Aviation - a Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) LED lighting products dealer, will be increasing pricing in early 2022. We have been able to maintain our pricing for the past two years (2020 and 2021) but due to supply chain crunches and inflationary pressure, we will be increasing our pricing.

I have a wide selection of LED beacon lights, wingtip and tail lights, and LED taxi and landing lights.

Now is the time to pickup an excellent holiday present before pricing goes up!

Whelen Aircraft Lighting <-- WAT LED lighting here
[email protected] <-- Email me for custom quotes. Photos of your airplane help a lot
1-833-425-5288 <-- Call or text me with any questions you have. It's me so if I don't answer, I'll call you back.
Piper_Beacons.jpg
Piper_Lighting_3.jpg
PiperTailWide2.jpeg
or360-tail-1_720x.jpg

Latest posts

Back