• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: BAS 4-Point Shoulder Restraint System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MN_Flyer

Reaction score
Our flying club installed a new set of 4-point belts in our Arrow last year and liked them so much that we decided to equip the whole fleet. After trying out the rotary buckle option in one of our other planes, we decided to equip all of our planes with the rotary buckle. So... we removed the set from our Arrow and replaced it with a rotary buckle set.

I have a set of front belts for sale with the "Utility Buckle" that was in the plane for less than one year. BAS has confirmed these can be installed in another aircraft since our plane did not suffer any sort of accident. The belts are black and in like-new condition. All of the mounting hardware IS brand new, since we were able to install the new reels and belts using the existing hardware in the plane.

These go for $1575 new. Thinking I can offer someone a great deal on safety at $1100. There is no doubt that these belts save lives. Add some cheap insurance to your plane with this great upgrade. Check out the manufacturer's website below and message me with any questions.

https://basinc-aeromod.com/piper.php

Latest posts

Back