• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: '82 PA28-181 Archer II - $78,000 (reduced)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradcampbell

Reaction score
I'm looking at a different aircraft to buy, so no reasonable offer will be refused in exchange for a quick hassle free transaction!

N8054S is just over 1000 hours since a major by Lycoming in '99 and a prop strike IRAN in '08 (300 hours ago). Total airframe time is just over 7100 hours, but in my opinion it doesn't show (probably because I detail it after every flight!). Most recent engine service was new mags, wires and fine-electrode plugs (starts like a dream). Updated Avionics package (ADS-B 2020 ready!) includes GNS 530w w/ traffic and weather, GMX 200 w/ chartview, traffic, and weather, Flight Stream 210, GTX 345, KX 165 and a GMA 340. Both radios are tied to King KI-206 rectilinear indicators and a Century 21 single axis autopilot and the Airspeed Indicator and Directional Gyro were replaced when the new avionics were installed. Inspections are all current; IFR done in August 2015 and the annual is due in November. New 406 ELT installed last month. New tires and tubes all around within the last year. Reiff preheat, cabin cover/cowl plugs, electric trim, plug-in 110v APU, new Concorde sealed RG-35AXC battery, PAI-700 vertical card compass, factory EGT, and Jeppesen Skybound for the GNS. 950# UL. The logs and additional pictures are available upon request. Everywhere I go, this plane gets compliments. Meet up and take a look, sync your iPhone up to my new avionics and seamlessly push and pull flight plans via BT. Why not enjoy a spin around the patch with me. You will not be disappointed!

3%20(1024x768).jpg

31%20(1024x768).jpg

20%20(1024x768).jpg

17%20(1024x768).jpg

44%20(1024x768).jpg

N8054S specsheet

Photo Gallery

Engine Log

Airframe Log

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back