• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: '81 PA28-181 Archer II - $56,500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradcampbell

Reaction score
I'm testing the waters here... I just finished my instrument rating and though I know I should enjoy the lower fuel burn and operating costs of my current plane, I want something faster and/or bigger!

N8054S is just over 1000 hours since a major by Lycoming in '99. Total airframe time is around 6800 hours, but in my opinion it doesn't show. Most recent service was new mags, wires and fine-electrode plugs (starts like a dream). Avionics package includes King KMA24, KY197, KNS80 RNAV, KX165, KR87 ADF, KT76 and an Apollo 820 VFR GPS. Both Navigation radios are tied to King rectilinear indicators and a Century 21 single axis autopilot. Inspections are all current; IFR & ELT done in August 2015 and the annual is due in November. The logs and additional pictures are available upon request.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Useful load: 940 pounds

***CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE GALLERY***

3%20(640x480).jpg

30%20(640x480).jpg

33%20(480x640).jpg

37%20(640x480).jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back