• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: 74 PA28-151 in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnoliveira

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am upgrading so it is time to sell my Warrior.

Do I want to sell her nope. Just painted her recently and started price shopping on redoing her with leather. Interior is in very good shape whatever the case. But a new mission for frequent runs to Midland, Phoenix, Seattle and Cali.

IFR ready... currently using her to get my IFR and Commercial. Not a dang thing wrong with her.... only thing I can complain about is no AC for south Texas. I just need a faster plane

Last 3 owners of this plane all based out of 5C1 as I am.

Add on Barnstormers is here:
http://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php?id=1056291

Give me a call or drop an email. [email protected] or 210.836-five.two.six.two

Latest posts

Back