• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS 1972 Piper Arrow II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdevonal

Reaction score
Well, I have now outgrown my 4-seater Arrow, and am moving up to a six once I get this sold. I have put a lot of TLC into this beauty. Selling IFR capable (and certified) Piper Arrow II, 200 HP engine, 2 blade prop. About 1320 SMOH, 1720 SPOH. AD on the prop is current and has 50 hours left.

Equipped with KSN 770 WAAS GPS, KT 74 ADS-B Out, GPSS, Piper AutoControl IIIb with STEC PSS60 (alt, VS control, GS capture). Has ADS-B In w WIFI module, new audio panel w BT, 4- position.

Brand new paint and carpet! (May 2017)

Century NSD 360 HSI w Bootstrap, MX20, just needs source.
NavCom 2 is Garmin SL30

See ad on TAP. Asking $99,900
Call John (615) 956-1604

Latest posts

Back