• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: 1964 Piper Cherokee 235

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So due to some unforeseen personal circumstances I have to list my Cherokee 235 for sale. As I would rather it go to a good home, I'm placing it here first before it goes on the usual sites.

I have owned the plane for 2 years and overall it has been a great plane and mainly used for XC trips. It flies great and has had no maintenance spared for the past 2 years that I have owned it, with an extensive 2019 annual, including new Skytech starter, Tempest plugs, engine hoses and a new AWI Stainless steel exhaust and stack as well as a Concorde RG-35AXC Platinum battery in 2020. All logs are available since new and will gladly discuss the plane in detail with any interested party.

The home base of the plane is 0TX1 in Texas, but it is currently located at CYVK (Vernon BC Canada) for the next 2 months. But I will deliver to the buyer anywhere in the lower 48 for fuel costs.

Details:
  • Airframe Time: 5110 Hours Total Time (Flown regularly so times change)
  • Engine Time: 897 Hours SMOH on 0-540-B4B5 Lycoming at 235HP (1999) with Ney Nozzle STC (Blackstone oil Analysis available for the time I have owned it)
  • All logs since new
  • Propeller Time: 1036 SPOH on Hartzell two blade
  • Useful Load: 1335 lbs
  • Annual Due: November 2020
  • This plane has the modern later style panel from a 1975 Dakota in it. No hump on the top of the panel and no push-pull power control knobs.
  • 84 Gallons of Fuel
  • Petersen Auto fuel STC
  • LED Landing Lights in Nose and both Wings, and LED Tail Beacon
  • Flap-Gap Seals
  • Fuel tank strap speed mods
  • Engine Pre-heater
Price: $95,000 USD

Avionics:
  • Garmin GMA 347 Audio Panel with intercom and 3 LMB
  • Garmin GNS 430 WAAS IFR Color IFR GPS/Com with ADSB In and out
  • Garmin GTX 345 Mode S Transponder with ADSB in and out
  • IFR Certified Oct 2019 exp Oct 2021
  • Dual G5s Still under warranty (2019) with GAD13 OAT Probe (Displays windspeed and density altitude)
  • AV20S (2019) Backup AI/AOA Indicator
  • King KX 155 Digital 750 Channel Flip/Flop Nav/Com
  • King KN 64 Digital DME
  • King KI 209 Glide Slope/VOR/Localizer Indicator
  • S-Tec 30 Autopilot fully coupled (GPSS via GAD 29B) and with Altitude Hold
  • Autopilot remote disconnect
  • Analog Clock
  • Voltage Meter
  • Dual Drilled Push-to-Talk Buttons on Yokes
  • EDM 700 Six Cylinder Graphic Engine Analyser
  • 12 Volt Power Outlet
  • Artex 406MHZ ELT (2020) with Remote ELT Arming Panel (Battery due 04/2026)
  • Four Place Intercom in Audio Panel
  • Clearance Recorder
  • Music Input
Pics:
Left Side.JPGRight Side.JPGFront.JPGLeft Wing.JPGRight Wing.JPGBack.JPGPanel 1.jpgPanel 2.jpgFlight 1.jpgInterior 1.JPGInterior 2.JPGBaggage.JPG

Latest posts

Back