• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Free to a Good Home

kshaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Telex TC200 two-place intercom that was working fine when removed from my plane for an avionics upgrade. Includes the support bracket. If you want it, pay for shipping.

I have an inoperable Apollo 2001 NMS VFR GPS with external antenna. The GPS no longer locks onto the satellites. May need a new external antenna or more to repair. I will include the old GPS antenna. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and could serve as parts to someone that already has one. Yours for shipping cost.

I have two original NAV/COM antennas that look well-worn but still worked fine when they were removed for an avionics upgrade. I am asking $20 each plus shipping. Cheaper than buying a new one.

killrocks

Reaction score
Strike that.....I thought this could be parts for my Apollo, mine is the 820. Let's give it to someone who needs parts for a 2001......thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts