• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Free for the taking - Las Vegas, NV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4655R

Reaction score
I will occasionally attend Bulk Return or Government Auctions as a side hustle. I have bid on and won an auction containing 282 pairs of Military Surplus Elbow Pads along with 40+ pairs of knee pads. Crunching the numbers, my profit margin will not be cost effective to have them shipped from Las Vegas to Virginia. So, if anyone is in the area and wants to pick them up, they are yours. free. I have already cut my losses from the purchase. I have the release document from the military auction.They just need to be picked up the week of February 6th. If you sell them each for $5, that would be a $1600 profit for you. Sell for $10 a pair, that is $3200 for you.

No catch, no gimmicks. If I were to have them shipped, I would have to sell each pair for over $30 because in order for me to get the box shipped from NV to VA will be in excess of $1200. That plus the cost of the auction makes it cost prohibitive for me. My loss, your gain.

If someone wants them, let me know and I will forward the release document to you for pick up. They must be picked up next week.

Latest posts

Back