• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Free DVD's

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I am cleaning out old stuff and found:

1- "One Six Right" dvd in the box > Gone!
1- The aviators, Season two, Episodes 1-13 in the box

Free! > just cover shipping cost!
Who wants the "aviator?

Last edited:

reb

Reaction score
I would like the 16 Right DVD. Tried to message you but the site said I couldn't.
rmail (at) bomar (dot) us

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I would like the 16 Right DVD. Tried to message you but the site said I couldn't.
rmail (at) bomar (dot) us
Weird! Okay, 16 right is yours! I'll shoot you an email tomorrow for the address.

65Y

Reaction score
The aviators is the show that was on PBS right? If you still have it and think it'd be good to donate to some air explorers I'll pay for the freight.

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
The aviators is the show that was on PBS right? If you still have it and think it'd be good to donate to some air explorers I'll pay for the freight.
Yes, It's yours! Got an email so I can get your address? Thanks!

I'll prob ship your and Reb's this weekend.

65Y

Reaction score
Thanks! I couldn't send you an IM either. Send me one and I'll reply.

Latest posts