• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Free Arrow Spinner...

spsnider

Reaction score
Well, for shipping charge anyway (unless local).

i upgraded to 3-blade prop. RV-builder got the old prop, but had no need for the spinner.

Anyone need it? Hate tossing a perfectly good part. This was off an '68 Arrow - I imagine it would fit a range of CS-Cherokees, but that would be a P/N check.

RogerDog

Reaction score
I have a couple of spinners that are not flight worthy that make great aviation themed hanging flower pot holders. The wife thinks they are very cool on the back patio. But it would be a shame to use one as a pot holder when someone needs one to fly.

N9720J

Reaction score
Well, for shipping charge anyway (unless local).

i upgraded to 3-blade prop. RV-builder got the old prop, but had no need for the spinner.

Anyone need it? Hate tossing a perfectly good part. This was off an '68 Arrow - I imagine it would fit a range of CS-Cherokees, but that would be a P/N check.

I would take it if your going to toss it .. I have a 67 Cherokee 180 C .. I do not know if it would fit .. If it would I will use it ..

spsnider

Reaction score
Hi Austin,

Yes - I do still have... want it?

steve

JAB3

Reaction score
Is it metal or composite?

Sent from my iPhone using Piper Forum

spsnider

Reaction score
Hi Austin, this is the original metal spinner. Its painted white - from my last complete paint job in 1999.

DJS

Reaction score
Hello, do you still have your spinner. I have a 68 arrow and have a few bore holes to stop cracks. Would love to take yours off your hands.

Look forward to hearing from you.

spsnider

Reaction score
Yes, it's still in the hangar. I was holding it for another forum member, but haven't heard from him in over a year, so he must not have really wanted it. Besides - your need sounds more imminent. I'm back Monday if you want to get it (Houston area) - or we can make other arrangements.
Cheers, Steve

Latest posts