• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Forward Baggage Light...Switch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As a grown adult generally I'd like to think I'm smarter than a light bulb but in this case it appears not. In the forward baggage compartment the light bulb was missing in a Lance II we recently purchased. I got a new light bulb for it but it appears that it stays on the entire time and I can see a switch to turn it off. I've read that it possibly turns on and off as the door opens but I can't retrace where that circuit closing happens to trouble shoot the always on light.

Anyone know where that switch actuation occurs? Thanks for your help.

1651835991831.png

Latest posts

Back