• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

ForeFlight question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken G

Reaction score
Howdy -

New member here, about 80% through PPL training and having the time of my life.

Have recently gotten to the cross country stage of training, and having a few issues with ForeFlight. After drafting a simple flight plan on the Maps page and then reviewing the Navlog on the Flights page, when I attempt to send it back to the map with "Send to Map", often times the software does not respond. All the other functionality and response is fine, but it does not acknowledge the request to send the edited/revised flight plan back to the map page for viewing.

This is when using the web-based application on a desktop. I have tried it on three different computers, both at home and work, and the issue is the same. I don't have the issue when working from the iPad, but it is much easier to build a flight plan on the map and select VFR waypoints using a mouse on the desktop ("ForeFlight Web").

At any rate, has anyone else seen this issue? I contacted ForeFlight and their suggestion was to clear my cache. I did, no change of course.

Thanks,
Ken

Latest posts

Back