• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Foreflight or Skycharts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEG916

Reaction score
I just got my IPAD 2 (wifi model). I would like to get Foreflight, or Skycharts for it (or something else if there are other good apps). Obviously there is a big price difference.

Can anyone tell me if Foreflight is worth the extra money? What does Foreflight do that Skycharts does not? What are the pros and cons to each other than the cost?

I am also thinking of getting one of those GPS units that attach to the IPAD.

Latest posts

Back