• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For sale Original Piper D.G and Artificial Horizon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMWhitesel

Reaction score
I have for sale an original Piper Vacuum D.G and Artificial Horizon. These were removed from my PA-28-161. The guages work but wouldn't hurt to have them refurbished/remanufactured. They are alittle sluggish, but do work

The Directional Gyro is a Model 4000 B-9
Part Number 99003-3 also has Part Number IU262-001-10
Serial Number 54104D
T.S.O. C5C Type I

It has the Piper Stamp on the Tag
MFG. by Edo-Aire from Wichita, KS
Wt. is 2.4lbs

The Artificial Horizon is a model 5000 B-9
Part Number 99002-3 also has Part Number 23-501-06-03
Serial Number 518670F
T.S.O. C4C Type I

It has the Piper Stamp on the Tag
MFG by Edo-AIre from Wichita, KS
Wt. is 1.8 lbs

THe Range is 4.5-5.2 IN. HG. Rating Vacuum

NO SET PRICE. If you are interested send me a private message with your offer amount.

Feel free to ask any questions
Thanks

Latest posts

Back