• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale: Cherokee 180 Engine Baffles: complete, no seals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Baffles%20POForum.jpg

30 more photos can be seen here:  http://gallery.me.com/charleshrutkay#100600
After the photo album loads, click on each individual photo, and it will enlarge.

The baffle seals have been removed and are not included, as they were very dry and inflexible.

???These baffles fit Cherokee 180 aircraft with serial numbers 28-1761 through 28-7205091, inclusive.

This serial number range covers Cherokee 180 aircraft produced during the period of approximately 1965 through 1972 1/2.

???Please note that I'm not including any inter-cylinder baffles, or the two (2) "engine baffle tie rods", Piper Part Number 87392-02. ???However, the oil cooler winterization plate is included.

???$400 plus shipping.

I'll ship them wherever you like, however you want.

PayPal or postal money order only, please.

Latest posts

Back