• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale - 1979 Piper Archer II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdfrey1

Reaction score
I have decided that the time has come for me to sell my 1979 Piper Archer II. It is loaded with a Garmin 430W WAAS GPS NAV/COM, 340 Audio Panel, 327 Transponder, Knots 2U speed mods and many other upgrades. N2893Z has been an excellent plane that has been very reliable and economical to operate. It is a solid and stable IFR platform that I regularly fly in IMC. It has safely flown my family to many destinations. The only reason we are looking to sell is to upgrade to something slightly larger as my family grows. I have excellent maintenance records and have worked hand in hand with my mechanics over the last 5 years to ensure that all issues were addressed properly. The speed modifications result in a true airspeed of 129 knots at 9,000 feet, and the avionics including coupled autopilot to the Garmin 430W make flying IFR and cross-country flights a breeze. It also has low engine hours with a Penn Yan overhauled engine installed just over a year ago. Why buy somebody else’s less-equipped Archer when you can buy one that won’t break the bank with costly avionics upgrades and maintenance expenses?

Here is a link to more information and pictures of the airplane:
http://www.thefreyfamily.net/n2893z

Latest posts

Back