• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Folding Bicycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickYoumans

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting a folding bicycle for my airplane. I figure it will be fun to have when I fly to St Simons and Jekyll Islands for crusing around and exercise. I thought it would also be good transportation at airports without courtesy cars.

Do any of you carry a bike with you?
If so what size and brand/model?

I have a Piper Cherokee without a baggage door so the bicycle would have to be loaded through the passenger door into the back seat.
Will a folding 26" fit?

Latest posts

Back