• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Foam underneath interior trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLYZONE

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this foam that is underneath the interior windshield trim and elsewhere? This stuff is 50 years old I think and has held up remarkably well. There are spots where it has gone missing and I want to fill in those places but I'm guessing this has some sort of fire rating. Anyway, I'm looking for a source or substitute. (The textured matting on the outside of the window is the underside of the airplane cover).

1658104872520.jpeg

Latest posts

Back