• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flying W, N.J. (N14) for Sanjiv's daughter's Second BDay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjiv

PA28-236
Reaction score
SORRY for hijacking this thread for my selfish reason.

I have a better suggestion for you ALL!! (Better for me at least). I would love to invite you all.

I am planning my daughter's second B'Day on 27 August at N14 (Flying W) at the poolside pavilion right next to runway. I had same location last year and it worked great for us. I would like to invite you all to N14 on 27th August instead. Else I'll still make Lancaster on 26th but i think it would be wonderful to have you all at her 🎉 celebration.

If you all agree, I'll collect the RSVP and book a bigger pavilion and gather your food preferences as I'll order catering accordingly. Bring your spare clothes to jump in pool and enjoy a chilled beer as long as you are not PIC. At least your passengers can enjoy some, There's a poolside bar also at N14. Plans for celebrations from 12-4pm.

Thoughts?
View attachment ImageUploadedByPiper Forum1499005332.961381.jpg

This was last year
View attachment ImageUploadedByPiper Forum1499005531.201377.jpg

Latest posts

Back