• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flying Into Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So for you guys who live on our northen border. What is required to fly back and forth from Canada now? Do I need to leave the US at an exit/entry airport? Is that only required upon return. Obviously I need our passports. What paperwork is necessary? Do I need the Tax sticker from the US showing taxes paid, like what is needed to fly to the Bahamas? What is needed for flight plan filing? Any help would be appreciated. I am considering a flight from Maryland to Toronto. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back