• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flying in Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
I have all the paperwork eAPIS, customs all that out of the way couple of questions.

1. Do I need 2 flight plans? One for canada and on for america? Will filing in the US get handed over to the Canadians? and viceversa.
2. I know about the midfield traffic pattern entry and the 126.7 frequency, Any other weird to me stuff I might expect?
3. Can I pickup flight following or at least contact approach before getting to calgary (I'm clearing customs and getting Gas in Lethbridge so I don't have to run full tanks)? Do I need to be in contact with anyone while crossing the border?

Anything else you can think of?

Latest posts

Back