• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flying accross the northern rockies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgmac

Reaction score
Hey all,
New to the site so I thought I would ask my first question.
I may be flying to Puyallup, WA. (KPLU) from Savannah, TN. (KSNH) in the near future. I will be taking some courses on Mtn. Flying, but I would like to know if anyone has a perfered route?
My thought was to fly up towards Billings MT.(KBIL) then Livingston, MT.(KVLM), Helena, MT.(KHLN), Missoula, MT.(KMSO), then to final dest of Puyallup, WA. (KPLU).

I fly 1965 Cherokee 180C IFR,
Gramin 300 XL,
Gramin 396 Dash mount,
STec A/P,
ZAON XRX Collision Avoidance.

Thanks,
Mike, VFR rated

Latest posts

Back