• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FlightCom Classic ANR headset $140 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chavycha

CGLUMPS or bust!!!
Reaction score
I have a FlightCom Classic ANR headset for sale which would be perfect for a student, new pilot, or backseat passenger headset. The ANR works great and comms clarity is a significant improvement over passive headsets. ANR is powered by a 9V battery. It of course works as a passive headset too with no battery power. Dual standard GA plugs.

I've used the headset for the past two years and several hundred hours, but now that I'm flying more I'd like a few more features (ahem bluetooth) than this one offers.
The only downside is that it was kept in a high-desert-based aircraft and the headset cord's external plastic sheath deteriorated. The quick fix was to tape up the full length. A more intrepid person could probably resleeve it with heatshrink if looks were an issue.

$140 shipped to you, which is less than half of the new price of $329.

jf0UtNC.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back