• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Flight Timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartmc

Reaction score
What flight timer do you use? I have the sweeping hand still and it works MUCH better than the Sporty's timer.
I hate this thing. Doing a timed turn for 30 seconds requires holding the clear button down for what seems like an eternity, then holding it down again to reset it. Training under the hood fumbling with the timer is not something i want to be doing. I'd like one that just has a reset and start over button as opposed to one button to start stop and reset. That feature was not well thought out. Dual display would be nice to since I get caught up with the flying aspect of it and have to switch back over to see how long I've been running on a tank.

Latest posts

Back