• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

First real incident I've ever had with my Lance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was flying IFR from Chicago executive to Danville regional Airport on Saturday it was hard IMC the whole way. So I finally break out of the cloud just above minimums I'm like breathing a little sigh of relief and I touched down and hear boom boom boom boom boom and the aircraft started to pull hard left stomp the right rudder managed to keep her on the runway and realize that I completely blew the left tire. Luckily mechanic on the field agreed to come in on Sunday and change the tire for me inspected the gear everything was fine and we took back off out of there at Sunday. Just goes to show that you need to be ready for anything anytime.

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_205336.jpg
    IMG_20220910_205336.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220910_200718.jpg
    IMG_20220910_200718.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back