• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

External Portable battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 1978 PA28 Turbo Arrow IIII. I also just purchased a 12V 25 amp portable battery supply to power my avionics on the ground, so that I can learn to use the Garmin 530 and other electronics I want to play with without running down my battery. It connects to the power receptacle on the aircraft from AC plug on the wall. Does anyone see any issues with doing this. Anything to watch for?

Latest posts

Back