• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Engine monitor PA32-301R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindowski

Reaction score
I recently purchased a '98 Saratoga. The previous owner upgraded numerous things, but never the factory engine instrument stack. I would like to upgrade to GAMI injectors and an engine display. The question is, and realize its purely opinion and preference, but should I remove the stack and replace it with say a JPI930, or leave the stack and on the far right of the panel place an engine monitor over there. I have lots of panel real estate on the far right (free CD player with purchase) . I like the current set up, so I don't want to get into a full panel redo, just want an engine monitor.

Attachments

• IMG_0563.jpeg
    IMG_0563.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Back