• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Eastern Nebraska flooding video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some of you may or may not of heard of the historic and devastating flooding that has occurred in Nebraska the last week or two. Here is my first ever attempt at an aviation video. I shot this on the way to Arizona for Spring Break. Luckily I live on the high ground a few miles East of Waterloo, NE which is in the video. The Dodge Street and Center Street tagged in the video are the main roads I take to my home airport of Wahoo, NE. Both were flooded out adding an extra 30 minutes to my commute. A pittance compared to those who have lost everything. Again, my first ever attempt at a video. It's not easy, and I applaud those who make it look easy.

Latest posts

Back