• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Dynon D3 pocket panel, EFIS

Thackl

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Purchased after an alternator failure in IMC for my saratoga. About 6 months old and initially placed in my new meridian, but really not needed with all the backups it has, plus stand alone GI275. The D3 is a truly amazing backup device.

For sale $500, shipped. I have all the parts and charge cord. Will check hanger for original box today, but there wasn't anything special about the packaging. Perfect condition.

Ma744

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have all the mounts and accessories? If yes would you consider $400 offer? Mark

Ma744

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Purchased after an alternator failure in IMC for my saratoga. About 6 months old and initially placed in my new meridian, but really not needed with all the backups it has, plus stand alone GI275. The D3 is a truly amazing backup device.

For sale $500, shipped. I have all the parts and charge cord. Will check hanger for original box today, but there wasn't anything special about the packaging. Perfect condition.
Do you still have the Dynon for sale? Interested in purchasing it. Mark

Thackl

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the Dynon for sale? Interested in purchasing it. Mark
Sorry Mark.. I've been off the forums for a while. Spending time over at MMOPA these days. I have everything for it and would do $425 shipped

Ma744

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mark.. I've been off the forums for a while. Spending time over at MMOPA these days. I have everything for it and would do $425 shipped
I will take it. Where would you like a check sent? Or credit card if you are capable, either works for me. You can contact me by phone at 7345463323. Can give you an email address or mailing address there. Mark

Latest posts