• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Does CamGuard work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I spend an extra $25 dollars an oil change and add CamGuard. I have read their information and listened to and read others that use it and nothing has happened!!!

No metal in the Screens and Filter. Engine running okay.

Always preheat in cold weather and keep/ the RPM down until the engine warms up a little! So far nothing?

DOES IT WORK? Well I missed the last two oil analysis and still use MM in the fuel!!!

SO FAR NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Compressions 78/80 all cylinders!!!

So does it work?

I don’t know I am still waiting for something to happen…..

BTW I never super cool my engine in cold weather. Alway maintain at least 1500RPM on descents and on final and no rapid throttle movements

Latest posts

Back