• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Difference between P28A-160 and Warrior II.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Flynn

Reaction score
As I understand it - the difference between the P28A-160 and a P28A-161 (Warrior II) is the wing, the aerodynics of the wings are slightly different. Is there a visible difference? For anyone who has flow both - is there a noticable difference in the handling characteristics or how one flies vs the other?

I'm flying a 161 today in the club. Being that a 160 is slightly older and slightly less expensive, I'm finding that drooling over something less expensive is a little more fun because there's a slightly higher chance I'll buy it one day.

Latest posts

Back