• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

diamondaire Aztec vertical fin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coopere

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on the board has an aztec with the diamondaire vertical fin installed, its taller and longer than the original, also ive heard it relocates the fresh air vents slightly and that yields better cabin airflow.

I need some high quality photos of where the fin ends, from pictures I have found it seems to end just in front of the baggage door forward rivet line just behind the rear seat window. Im trying to sort out relocation of antennas under the fin and planning for the fin install.

I haven't ordered the fin yet just trying to get an idea if it would work

can someone post some pictures?

Latest posts

Back