• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Debating on buying a Saratoga TC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MATTS875

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just sold my 98 Mooney 201 and trying to decide on my next plane. Me and my wife are thinking the Saratoga tc as we like the extra room. Looking for a 95 to a 2000 year probably. Any input would be greatly appreciated and helpful as to what to look for. Any known issues that I should be aware about. This is a crazy question but how is the best way to get the passengers in the back seats? Tell them to load up and let them figure it out. Lol

Latest posts

Back