• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

complete journey logs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
Yesterday I dropped in to one of the FBO's at my base and the young lady working there walked up to me and handed me the first journey log book for my plane, the one that had been missing and no one seemed to know where it was or who had it. All they told me was that a fellow walked into their office and asked the owner if he knew whose plane this log book was for and he recognized my registration. I was wondering how many here have the complete logs books for their planes from new?

It made for some interesting reading to see where the old bird has gone. There was one flight that made it to Monterrey Mexico via Dallas and San Antono etc. Also was in Memphis once but never has been to the east coast and not to the west coast or California till I flew it. The first 50 hour inspection was done by a fellow I know who is now an accident investigator for Transport Canada. Kind of neat to have the history of these old planes.

Latest posts

Back