• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cherokee Flap $200

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone need a right hand flap?

As seen on Barnstormers:

http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_detail.php?ID=1192574

CHEROKEE R/H FLAP • $200 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • Piper Cherokee Right hand Flap excelient condition • Contact John C. Hess, Owner - located Islip Terrace, NY USA • Telephone: 1 516 9933867 • Posted November 1, 2016

Unit74

Reaction score
Some ones gonna need a lot of left aileron on take off!!

Makes me think of that State Farm commercial where the girl and the guy have the same but opposite reactions when they see their cars.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Apologies Charley.
The newbie in me is strong today.

No worries!

But getting back to the flap, it'll of course be light as a feather.

When shipping, length will be the problem.

A Hershey bar flap is about 6.5' long.

BasinFlyers

Reaction score
I contacted the seller, just waiting on a reply.
I, along with a partner, just purchased a 32-260 and there is a nice dent right outside of the step area. Looks just like a boot heel.
Has hurt anything flight wise, but it bugs me.
Justin

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I contacted the seller, just waiting on a reply.
I, along with a partner, just purchased a 32-260 and there is a nice dent right outside of the step area. Looks just like a boot heel.
Has hurt anything flight wise, but it bugs me.
Justin

Just be sure to confirm part numbers.

What you need vs. what the seller is offering.