• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cherokee 140 interior seats, side panels, and headliner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heygeronimo

Reaction score
I have a complete 68 cherokee 140 interior. Someone redid this interior not long ago. The side panels are immaculate and the seats are gray leather. All the trim pieces around the windows and door etc are all colored in white vinyl and are in excellent flawless condition. Even the headliner is immaculate. this is a really clean interior. I will clean up these parts and take some pics for you guys if anyone has any interest in this sort of thing?
I do NOT have the carpet.

Latest posts

Back