• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cherokee 140/160 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregMurray

Reaction score
I am selling my 1969 PIPER PA-28-140/160 • $27,500 or Best Offer • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • TT 5693 TSMOH 1815 TOP 778 I bought the plane 4 years ago and have done a lot of work to it. I have replace the interior with AirTex. New seats sidewalls headliner carpet installation new glass all around. New seat belts with extra lengths, fuel tank were removed and gaskets replaced and spar inspected and corrosion X sprayed. All AD's are up to date Compression's are very good 76 to 78. Lots has been done if any questions please call
Greg Murray
320-943-0407
[email protected]

If anyone has any question please ask.
Plane is Located in Delaware at 38N

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg