• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

CGR 30 installed on an Arrow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, so I just had my cgr 30 installed on my Arrow. The mechanic connected its dimming to the panel lights per the instructions, however this set up does not work on the Arrow or at least how he did it. If the panel lights are OFF, my cgr is to dim to see, if I turn the panel lights ON, my cgr is bright but now I lost my gear indicator lights.

Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't the cgr be brightest when the dimmer is NOT on?

Just wanted to get some input before I talk to the mechanic.

Latest posts

Back