• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Can we all just take one moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDoc

Reaction score
A tragic crash yesterday took the lives of two young adults and colgate university freshmen. The young lady, Cathryn Depuy was a student at my flight school while I was there. I did not know her beyond the small talk you make in the offices or as we passed each other on the flight line. One could tell even in those brief conversations that she was a motivated and intelligent individual finishing up her senior year of high school, preparing for college and getting her private pilot's license at the same time. So please take a moment to send thoughts and prayers to both families as they deal with this tragic news.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...e_crash_that_killed_2_colgate_university.html

Latest posts

Back