• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Camera Mounting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4655R

Reaction score
I just want to take a moment and say kudos to www.flightflix.net

I ordered a GoPro mount for the tie down on my 140. I had not tried the mount since ordering it. Three to four months later, I decided to try it. Although it was advertised at being able to fit most standard tie down rings, it did not fit the tie down rings on my 140. The 1" backing plate simply slide right through the 1" tie down ring. So on Friday, I sent the Flight Flix an email explaining the situation. Not only did they respond to my email, but responded on a Sunday with a $19 solution to my problem and a $15 Credit for my inconvenience.

I just wanted to pass this along as I feel we live in a world where customer service is a thing of the past. So, when a company values it's customers and provides good customer service, I feel it should be made known.

Latest posts

Back