• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cabin heat melts my shoes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamikaze

Reaction score
Almost literally :)

When I turn on the cabin heat in my warrior, the air comes out real real hot. To the point where my feet burn, and the rubber soles soften up!

The cabin control seems to really control flow, and not temperature, so fiddling with that doesn't seem to really help.

Last trip, I realized I could open the vent that are on the bottom of the sidewalls, and put my feet next to it, to keep the feet cooler while the hot air does a good job of keeping the rest of the cabin comfortable. Thank god for that rudder trim!

Is it just me or is this a common issue? Any one else have other solutions?

Latest posts

Back