• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

C2O-2014.....more fun than a $100 hamburger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As a participant in the Cherokees To Oshkosh Mass Arrival for the last three years, I'd like to invite all of you on this Forum to consider joining us in 2014. We start off each year with what are called "mini-clinics." These are relatively informal gatherings scattered around the country where we welcome new pilots to join our group and let them see what we're all about and invite you to participate. The first of these is March 29-30, at 60J, Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. I have not been able to make this one, but I can tell you Wayne, the host, is a great guy. He's the owner of a couple of excellent seafood restaurants nearby, provides overnight accommodations on the beach and offers weather that has to be a lot better than here in the Midwest. What does this cost? Only your fuel! Next, is April 12-13, in Gallatin, TN, then Galion, OH, then Waupaca, WI, then Jefferson City, MO.....well we do spread them out and we have a lot of fun. So, instead of a burger-flight this Spring, why not sign up for a "mini-clinic" and see what we're all about. I can guarantee you a lot more fun than a "$100 hamburger" and the cost is about the same.

For all the details, contact information, pics from prior flights and testimonials, check us out http://www.cherokees2osh.com/schedule.asp
Feel free to post any questions here and I will answer them, or I'll get your question to the appropriate member of our leadership.

My apologies to anyone that feels that this post is inappropriate in the CHEROKEE topic, and should be posted in the REGIONAL category of this FORUM, but quite honestly, it just won't get the attention of the CHEROKEE category. I will be happy to move it, just tell me.

VFRs, without TFRs,

Latest posts

Back