• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sac Arrow

Reaction score
Broken Sac Arrow that is. The Sac Arrow had a bad crash on his motorcycle over the weekend and just got out of the hospital. Basically, I entered a curve to hot, veered off the road and was ejected on to the pavement at about 75 mph. Landed on my right side, and flipped a few times. The bike tumbled across the opposite side of the road and destroyed itself on the opposite embankment. Fortunately I was wearing full gear and a full face helmet, so injuries were minimal. That said, I still ended up with a chunk out of the knee, a puncture wound to the side, some road rash where the protective gear was compromized and major blunt force tissue damage to the body. No broken bones.

I've been riding for almost 30 years, and this is the first major crash I've had. It was a wake up call. For those of you who ride, ride safe people. I normally do but I didn't last weekend and I paid the price. And fly safe too.

Latest posts

Back