• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Brand new Icebox

djpfinancial

N8094C
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I purchased an Icebox, from Switchbox, about 1 1/2 years ago and thought it would work out for me in my plane and in my boat. Sold the boat and have found the plane to have plenty of airflow here in the northeast. So here it sits, BRAND NEW NEVER USED!

A great deal for someone who is looking to purchase one new and save some money.

I have the wireless unit that retails for $399 and 6 gel packs that retail for $30.

$429 total selling for $325 plus the shipping. Can't go wrong, big savings!

Does NOT come with the battery pack shown in the picture.

Dave

image.jpg

djpfinancial

N8094C
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'll deliver it for $60 more! Lol. Or you can pick it up at KBGM.

Thanks jruhnke.

Dave

Reaction score
Who's buying the lunch? 😉
But honestly I'll have to find time and a good day to come by as I want to exercise my Dakota as well. Currently too busy with our 5month old daughter's pre ops tests for scheduled open heart surgery on 24. I even separated from my job to focus on family for now. Just couldn't take going back and forth to Seattle every week.

View attachment ImageUploadedByPiper Forum1455226257.979087.jpg

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
OMG Sanjiv. Your little baby is having heart surgery in two weeks? I simply can't imagine what this is like on your family.

I know everyone here will be thinking good thoughts for all of you!

Reaction score
Thanks Charlie. She was born with a hole in heart and pulmonary valve obstruction. She's been healthy so far but doctors want to take care of it before she turns 6 months. So surgery on 24 and 6-8 weeks to full recovery. So flying isn't a priority at the moment but still need to work that Dakota once a month. She's an angle.
View attachment ImageUploadedByPiper Forum1455227919.094819.jpg

But back to OP. I would come by and pick it up if you can hold on to it a bit longer. Thank You.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Sanjiv,

Oh wow, she is beautiful and I know you are a very proud (but somewhat worried) father.

But let me say that little ones are very resilient and tolerate surgery quite well.

And thank God for doctors that can perform these very delicate surgeries.

In 1999 I was hit like a ton of bricks when I found out my 7 year old nephew had a very fast growing benign brain tumor.

After a 15 hour surgery at DuPont Children's Hospital in Delaware he came out of it just fine.

Many years of follow up exams and today he is a perfectly healthy 25 year old young man in graduate school. You'd never know he had such a serious health issue as a young kid.

And your daughter will have the same good outcome. Trust in her doctor and all will be just fine.

Last edited:

djpfinancial

N8094C
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Best thoughts and prayers to you. Let me know if you'd like me to hold this for you, as I will. No problem and we will make whatever arrangements work for you.

Family first!

Dave

Reaction score
Yeah please hold it and we will make arrangements to get it one way or another. 6096788875 I can send you payment first if you want to.