• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Brand new Bose A20

Steverow

Reaction score
Selling my A20 that I received from the kids for Christmas. I already have 4, so this one wasn't really needed. Great headset, non Bluetooth model. Helicopter plug with 2 plug adapter, as I fly both helicopters and fixed-wing. Hasn't been registered for warranty, so the warranty will start with your registration. New from Bose $995, priced to sell now at $750 with free Priority Mail shipping. Credit Card or PayPal. Call me at 850.890.3671 or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
New and unused? I bet Bose will take it back for a full refund. It's worth a shot. Or maybe credit you for some other Bose product you might want.

I had a crap Dell laptop from Sam's Club several years ago and I simply was not happy with it. I hated Windows Vista and all it's bugs and sluggish performance.

Full cash refund from Sam's after 5 months, not a single question asked. All I said was "I'm not happy with this."

Sent from my iPhone using Piper Forum

PaulR

Reaction score
Do you have receipt for the headset?

Steverow

Reaction score
New and unused? I bet Bose will take it back for a full refund. It's worth a shot. Or maybe credit you for some other Bose product you might want.

I had a crap Dell laptop from Sam's Club several years ago and I simply was not happy with it. I hated Windows Vista and all it's bugs and sluggish performance.

Full cash refund from Sam's after 5 months, not a single question asked. All I said was "I'm not happy with this."

Sent from my iPhone using Piper Forum
Good thought. The site from which it was purchased has a 30 day return limit, but perhaps Bose will take it.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
delete post

Last edited:

Bar1101

Reaction score
is the headset still aval.? if so I'm iterested thanks ROB

Latest posts