• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Brand new 1963 Cherokee 180

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USCDOC

Reaction score
I'm selling my first plane... a brand new Cherokee 180... I say that b/c it has nearly been restored 100%. 0 time 0-360 motor, New paint 2010 scheme (6mths old hangered), new AirTex interior installed last week, new dash, new oil/air separator, new front tire, front shock rebuild, etc... I honestly can't name it all. I couldn't just leave it in 1963 shape after it gave me my first 700hours. I've spent WAY too much on the restore, but I loved (almost) every step. I'm in the process of finishing touches, and my A&P said I should reskin the ailerons bc they are the only part of the plane that makes it look not brand new... so that is being done and then weight and balance and annual at the end of this month. IFR cert and KLN94 GPS. Dual Vor's w/ glidescope. I purchased a Columbia during the project and can't afford 2 planes. I hope it make a beginner or avid flyer happy. Asking $65K
Cheers, Levi [email protected]

Latest posts

Back