• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Bragging rights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
Well, some of you know of the 3 year total restoration I did on my 59 Comanche 250. I performed all of the work myself, with the exception of stitching the “King Ranch” interior. This included the strip and paint, instrument panel (including the design and machining of it), the engine build, and then the first flights, including a cross country flight to Oshkosh from Florida 3 days after the first flight. Th the first flight after 34 years!
So, I attended Sun n Fun last week, had a great time seeing lots of friends, and……
WON Reserve Grand Champion in the Contemporary Class (1956-1970)!
Totally unexpected, as I didn’t know until a week before that judging was done there!

Attachments

• CC7F96D9-0E18-4F6E-A412-85E09B53B321.jpeg
    CC7F96D9-0E18-4F6E-A412-85E09B53B321.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Back